Application Package Requirements
To expedite the processing of your application follow these instructions carefully. All information must be received for an application to be considered complete.
All applicants should add email.arizona.edu, eller.arizona.edu and grad.arizona.edu to their authorized email sites to avoid important mail regarding the application to be tagged as junk mail.
You must meet the minimum entrance requirements to apply for the Ph.D.-Finance program.
- Minimum GMAT: 650 (must be current)
- Minimum GPA: 3.50
- International students currently studying in the U.S. must provide proof of passing the T-Best (test of spoken English) prior to enrollment (usually taken in July prior to starting the program on the UA campus)
- Complete online application packet with materials as detailed below
Apply to the UA Graduate College
Full instructions and requirements are included in the online application.
Online Application Package Requirements
- Affidavit of Domicile (Arizona residents complete with application)
- Proof of Financial Resources (international students)
- Statement of Intent
- 3 Letters of Reference: Names and contact information
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities, except UA
- GMAT (School Code 4832)
- TOEFL (international students only; School Code 4832)
Submitting Official Transcripts
In addition to completing this online application, you are required to send Official Transcripts from all institutions directly to the Finance Department at:
Finance Ph.D. Program
Department of Finance
The University of Arizona
McClelland Hall, Room 315R
1130 E. Helen Street
Tucson , AZ 85721-0108
The deadlines for application is January 15 for all applicants, international and domestic.
For more information, please contact us.